CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2013

UPDATES from Tech. Confrence


Wow! The FETC Technology conference was amazing! There is so much technology out there that is really cool, too bad that most of it cost an arm and a leg. I did find two things that were really cool and were no cost to the teachers. First, Grade Cam is a web page that automatically grades your multiple choice test allowing you to get instant item analysis. This web page will also send the graded work right into my digital grade book. All you need is a document camera or a webcam. I am going out this weekend to get a webcam so that my students can grade their own papers instantly. I will let you know how it goes. Check Grade Cam out here! (www.gradecam.com 
 
 
The other thing that I found was ABCya! It is a wonderful webpage with free educational games for students that work wonderfully with my interactive white board. They also offer apps at the App Store. The webpage is awesome! My kids were so excited today when we used it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment